Do you have a good memory for dates? Sadly I do!Continue reading “February 26”
It wasn’t a day of photographs, but it was a good day. Here’s a list of what happened.
- The day began with a drive to the doctors’ for our ‘flu jab
- Next we walked to town
- Unexpectedly met our son and grandson – walking the dog – joined them for an outside coffee at Starbucks
- Went home for a late lunch
- Received an invitation from a neighbour to join them for a bbq
- Had a really enjoyable evening chatting with our very good friends.
It was almost a ‘before covid’ day.